5.30.2012

10 Things In My Beach Bag


I'm an oddity of a girl in that I don't dream of the beach all year. I'm generally bored after a day or two. I don't tan (I burn), I don't fish, I don't excel at water sports. I enjoy swimming in the sea, but after a jelly fish sting or two, I'm land bound. BUT, I do enjoy the sensation that I can spend my day reading and taking walks, and that's all anybody expects of me.
I have two weeks to prepare for our short beach trip with Andrew's family, and ever the list person, I've compiled the 10 things you'll never see me at the beach without.


10 Things In My Beach Bag




1. A vintage inspired one piece
2. Retro sunglasses
3. A protected glass water bottle. Never underestimate the importance of hydration
4. A pair of Keds. Much more practical for those down the beach strolls than dainty sandals
5. A 1920's style cloche. Again, something I won't just use at the beach
6. A hard-to-put-down book. I've read this one already... still looking for the next great series
7. A well curated AND well written magazine, like Anthology
8. A Multi-purpose tote that I also use for picnics and farmers markets
9. A sunblock of at least 50 SPF that does well on sensitive skin
10. SPF healing lip treatment


No comments:

Post a Comment