5.17.2012

Atlanta Part Two: Yeah Burger!

Yeah Burger! on Howell Mill Road
There are only two Yeah Burger!s in the world and they are both in Atlanta. If we had a Yeah Burger! in Nashville, we'd be eating there all the time. As it is, this burger joint has become a must do for us every time we pass through Atlanta.

Even their aesthetic is awesome. There is lots of natural wood, and retro tin.
The eatery is both environmentally responsible, using recycled paper products, making recycling available to its customers, and the establishment itself was actually built from recycled and sustainable materials, but they're also super healthy. Their menu states: "we believe in 'Keeping Food Real'. We proudly use natural and organic ingredients that are free of antibiotics, growth hormones, synthetic pesticides and herbicides, chemical fertilizers, ammonia and other nasty additives." I'm in love with their philosophy AND their food. 
I decided to top my veggie burger with avocado, cheddar, grilled onions, and ketchup, and surround it with a whole wheat bun. Gluten free sweet potato fries where the perfect side item. Oh, did I mention they have gluten free options?

The surrounding area is also pretty cool. It's a converted mill/factory that is now a center filled with shopping and eating spots.

Andrew looking all cute while waiting for his burger to arrive.
He always has to out healthy me whenever we order, darn it.
                                                                                                             Me pretending not to notice.
Loads of lovely stores and boutiques. Seed Factory is one of those charming children's stores that always hypnotizes me into thinking I want babies. It's those tiny shoes. And clothes. Such stores have the reverse effect on Andrew. It's like it's a toxic gas that he's trying hard not to inhale. He's gotta save me from it too.. bring me out to the daylight and the fresh air where I remember that I am in no way ready to have a baby as anything more than an accessory. 















No comments:

Post a Comment