5.29.2012

Once Upon A Time Themed Watching Party



Every now and again a show comes on that not only fascinates me, but inspires me. Pushing Daisies was one of those shows before its untimely cancellation, and now ABC's Once Upon A Time is that show. Like many people, Mary Margaret is probably my favorite character. From her apartment to her clothes, she's has become an icon.



For the season finale, my friend Jill of Blackberry Jelly and I decided to have a fairy tale themed evening. We decided that bread crumbs and apples were the way to go, so we made cheese fondue with pumpernickel bread cubes and apples, plus rosemary roasted potatoes and broccoli for good measure. If you've seen the show, you know about The Evil Queen/Regina's apple turnover, so some sort of apple pie was a must. We made Apple Pie Cookies loosely following this recipe, and we washed it down with a blueberry beer.










No comments:

Post a Comment